Brisbane Based Musician
I'm a Brisbane based musician and media creator. I have studied music for the past 13 years, and over that time, I have amassed qualifications, performances and music writing experience. Most notably, I have qualifications in the Australian Music Examination Board on, Piano (AMusA), Saxophone (grade 8), Trombone (grade 8) and Trumpet (grade 6). Currently, I'm working towards completing my dual degree at the University of Queensland studying Music Education and also completing my AMEB piano diplomas.
© Carl Bundesen. All rights reserved.
LABOURER & OFFICE HAND
BUNDY SALES | JAN 2014 - NOW
• Serve and answer customer enquiries through phone, fax
and email, which requires an in-depth product knowledge.
• Manufacture various Tricky's Lubricant Products and
manage different processes within the manufacturing.
• Gather business information and produce email campaigns
through MailChimp and relevant services.
OWNER & TEACHER
BUNDY MUSIC | DEC 2018 - NOW
• Manage business finances, student times/availability and
business social media and contact streams.
• Tutor students and serve and answer customers inquiries
through phone, social media and email, regarding lessons.
ADDITIONAL CASUAL WORK
THE BIG BRISBAND | JAN 2020 - NOW
• Performer, arranger, recording artist, mixer of audio and manager of social media and music distribution.
MUSIC CAMP TUTOR | JAN 2020 - NOW
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
PRIMARY & SECONDARY
PRINCE OF PEACE LUTHERAN COLLEGE | 2012-2019
UNIVERSITY OF QUEENSLAND | 2020-2024
Bachelor of Education (Secondary) / Bachelor of Music (Honours)
• 5 Day Practicum (Marist College Ashgrove)
• AMEB Piano Grades 1-8 (High Distinction) & AMusA (WIP)
• AMEB Saxophone Grades 1-8 (High Distinction)
• AMEB Trombone Grades 1-8 (WIP)
• AMEB Trumpet Grades 1-6
• AMEB Music Theory Grades 1-6
ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE | 2018 & 2019
ACADEMIC HONOURS | 2017 & 2018
CULTURAL EXCELLENCE | 2018 & 2019
CULTURAL HONOURS | 2016 & 2017
1ST, 2ND & 3RD IN THE ENOGGERA EISTEDDFOD | 2019
EXCELLENCE THROUGH EFFORT | 2018 & 2019
LIGHTHOUSE SERVICE AWARD | 2019
QCAA ACADEMIC COMMENDATION | 2019
SERVANT HEART AWARD | 2015, 2017, 2018 & 2019